Monday, April 25, 2011

Do Men Like You More Without Makeup?

Read in Khmer


Mandy Moore made People's Most Beautiful list this year, so she certainly doesn't wear makeup because she looks like a troll (or probably even a regular person) without it. She's a huge fan of the stuff, though, telling the magazine, "I'm a product junkie. I love playing with makeup." However, she also admits that her husband, musician Ryan Adams, likes her makeup-free.

Russell Brand apparently feels the same way about his wife, Katy Perry, since he proudly posted a bare-faced photo of her on Twitter (she may not have felt as confident, since it was pulled down within hours). And when I once interviewed Law & Order: SVU star Mariska Hargitay, she told me that she rarely wears makeup off set because her dad, brothers, and husband don't like it. I've had male friends tell me they're wary of a woman who wears a lot of cosmetics because they fear what lies beneath, but most of them don't seem to mind when it's applied to look natural.

Read in Khmer

No comments: