Monday, January 09, 2006

Kambol, Cambodia


Palm tree at Kambol



Sunset at Kambol




Phnom Penh, along the river at night




Kambol, this name i heard for long time but I never know what and where it exactly is... Mum said that Kambol is a military garrison, the place to train soldiers.
On saturday 15th, December 2005, I went there with my friend. I arrived there at almost 5:00PM then decide to wait to see the beautiful sunset over there. Then we returned at about 6:30PM but we didn't go home yet. We continued to River Side accross the Japanese Bridge...ate something and took photo...
Every weekend evening, never stay home... :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great capture!! You make me miss Cambodia again heuy na :-)

Sopheab said...

Hi monida,
nice pic na. you look professional in pic taking. No more posts on your web recently! I might be susy! hhha

hsb

Sopheab said...

me again, sorry for my mistake in typing! i mean you may be busy recently.

Monida said...

These are first pic that i appriciate.

Monida said...

Thanks Sopheab. You know i never took photos of lanscape like that...

Yeah.. You are right. I'm a bit busy right now.

khmerbird said...

nice shooting.
even u don't believe but i still don't have chance to go to Kambol. all the time just passing by ..