Thursday, August 18, 2005

Marrying an IT person is a BIG mistake!

Husband: (Returning late from work) “Good evening Dear, I’m now logged in”
Wife: Have you brought the grocery?
Husband: Bad command or filename?
Wife: But I told you in the morning
Husband: Erroneous syntax. Abort?
Wife: What about my TV?
Husband: Variable not found…
Wife: At least, give me your credit card; I want to do some shopping.
Husband: Sharing Violation, Access denied
Wife: Do you love me or do you only love computers or are you just being funny?
Husband: Too many parameters…
Wife: It was a great mistake that I married an idiot like you.
Husband: Data type mismatch
Wife: You are useless
Husband: It is by default
Wife: What about your salary?
Husband: File in use… Try after some time
Wife: What is my value in the family?
Husband: Unknown Virus

In the middle of the night, the husband want to … with his wife, he tried to touch the wife. But then the wife said: SORRY, ACCESS DENIED!!!!!

3 comments:

khmerbird said...

the real jok on IT...

Monida said...

exactly! haha..

p+k said...

heheh so funny. but it's kinda insulting for IT person like me :( but nah i'm not that geeky lolz.

'process terminates.' oopz.